REFUND POLICY AND PROCEDURE
For current students who have signed a contract with NATC Institute using CPE’s standard student contract version 3.1, the following refund policy applies.
1. REFUND for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course NATC Institute will notify the student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date.
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date.
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date.
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date.
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE.
The Student will be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
B. Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1 of the standard student contract version 3.1, NATC Institute will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table in Schedule D of that contract.
Schedule D: Refund Table
|% of the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|90%||more than 8 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50%||before, but not more than 8 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|25%||after, but not more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date|
3. Refund During Cooling-Off Period (Standard Student Contract v 3.1) The School will provide students with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
Conditions for cancellation of course and Refund The School has made a commitment to not cancel the class even if there are fewer than 6 students enrolling. However, should unforeseen circumstances happen, and the School decides to cancel a course, we will inform students of the cancellation of course not less than three (3) working days before the course commencement.
In such a case, the application fee on top of all existing fees paid to the School will also be refunded within seven (7) working days after the announcement of cancellation of course unless the student takes up alternative study arrangements with the School.
Non Refundable Fees. The following fee components are non-refundable:
- Application Fee However, in the circumstance where NATC Institute has decided not to commence a course, the application fee will be refunded within seven (7) working days after the student is notified, unless the student takes up alternative study arrangements with the School.
- Miscellaneous Fees However, a refund will be made for the scenarios in a ‘Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course’ above.
- No refund of any fee if the student has committed an offence and is expelled by the School after due process of investigation by a Disciplinary Committee set up by the Principal.
Students who would like to initiate a refund are required to fill up the Student Request Form that is available in the front counter of the School. Upon approval of the refund request, the refund is issued and students are required to sign an acknowledgement form confirming receipt of money.