Students who wish to transfer or withdraw for their courses are required to do so via:
· Student online portal – click the button on the LMS and effect the days.
A transfer is considered when a student wants to change to a new date of the course he has registered.
A valid transfer entry is where:
a. student is transferring to a new date of the same course
b. student has registered for the course and he is transferring to a new date of the same or different course
Failure to meet the above criteria, the system would not permit a transfer and will send a notification email.
Where the above is fulfilled, the system will record a transfer automatically to a new date/course.
b. Withdrawal and transference of classes are in lieu of the Refund Policy and transfer and withdrawal fees payable. A late transfer done less than 3 working days before course commencement will incur a penalty fee of $30.
Students who wish to withdraw must inform NATC at least 7 working days before the course commencement date. Failing to do so, a withdrawal fee will be charged as follows:
1. S$30.00 - Withdraw from course less than 7 working days before the course starts.
2. S$30.00- Absence without supporting documents will result in position of penalty.
3. No withdrawal fee - Withdraw from the course 7 working days before the course starts
- Discuss with student the reasons for him/her wanting to transfer, and for international students, explain the potential implications on his/her student pass, etc.
- Inform the student that he/she can be charged for all units consumed.
- Local students will be notified of the outcome within 7 working days from the receipt of the transfer request.
- Admin Manager working with the Head of SSS and Treasurer, attends to or oversees the various transfer matters including
- Issuance of a Letter of Transfer to the student effecting the transfer
- Terminating the existing contract
- Signing of the new contract
- Calculate unused fee for course A to be discounted from course fee for course B (if applicable)
- Refund fees for course A (if applicable)
- Calculate any additional fee payable (if the new course is more expensive than the existing one)
All refunds for withdrawal (where applicable) will be made to the student within 7 working days.