Every student seeking admission to NATC Institute has to ensure that all entry requirements have been met. In the event that the student didn’t meet the criteria, they could use RPL to replace it, subject to the approval of the Principal.
Students who are interested to apply for a particular course are required to fill up the Student Application Form that is available at the front counter of the School. A non-refundable Application Fee of S$100.00 applies for every application made. Students are required to submit a copy of all supporting documents along with the filled up Student Application Form.
Upon successful application, students will receive a Letter of Offer. Students are then required to sign on the letter and register for the course using the Registration Form. A Registration Fee of S$200.00 that is part of the total course fee also applies.
In the case of international students, they are likewise required to fill up the application form, pay the Application Fee and submit the relevant supporting documents. Upon successful application, students will receive a conditional Letter of Offer, informing the student that their course application has been approved, but that their admission as a student is conditional upon the approval of their student pass.
When the student pass is approved, the School informs the student to enroll for the course by filling up the Registration Form. A Registration Fee of S$200.00 that is part of the total course fee also applies.
The School will sign a contract with students after they have submitted the duly filled Registration Form.
The admission process for full-time students in CPE registered courses has the following parts.
- A test to verify student’s language skills and the results of the first entrance test done in the student’s home country (if applicable)
- Orientation that also makes mention of the following:
- informing students of course application status;
- informing international students of ICA student’s pass application status;
- informing students of important information (e.g. FPS, contract signing, refund policy and procedure, transfer/withdrawal policy and procedure, award criteria, attendance requirements, promotion criteria, etc.).
- Medical check up, collection of student pass at ICA, accommodation arrangements, and opening of bank account. (if applicable)
The admission process for Part-Time students in CPE registered courses has the following parts:
- Part-time students in CPE-registered courses are typically Singaporeans or Singapore PR or who have been in the country for a while.
- The admission process for part-time studies is a simplified orientation that: a. introduces the student to the School; and b. gives relevant information for their studies
- The admission process for short courses consists of a brief introduction to the School and the short course they have signed up for.