Code Of Conduct For Students
Students must follow this Code of Conduct at all times as registered students of NATC
- Students must be present for all lessons. Students who are unable to come for lessons are expected to apply for leave at least one day before using the Application for Leave of Absence Form. Students are required to furnish the medical certificate (where applicable) to the School when they return.
- Local Students must have at least 75% attendance rate.
- Students must behave in a respectful way towards all teachers and staff of NATC Institute.
- Student must not smoke in class
- Students must follow all the laws of Singapore.
- Students must complete all assignments, work assigned and assessments on time.
- Students must take part in all activities that are part of the course.